- (1 lb) Beef London Broil, Large
- (3/4 c) lime juice, divided
- (7 tbsp) olive oil, divided
- (2 Tbsp) Worcestershire sauce
- (2 tsp) garlic powder
- (3/4 tsp, plus more for seasoning) salt
- (3 ears, shucked) Corn
- (10 oz, halved) grape tomatoes
- (1/2 cup, packed and finely chopped) Cilantro, fresh
- (3, finely chopped) green onion
- (1/4 tsp) cumin, ground
Step 1: In a medium bowl, whisk together 1/2 c lime juice, 4 tbsp oil, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder and salt. Transfer to a gallon-sized resealable bag and add the steak. Seal tightly, pressing out excess air. Toss to coat beef and refrigerate 4-6 hours.
Step 2: Set grill to medium-high. Brush 1 tbsp oil on corn and grill 6-8 minutes, turning occasionally, until grill marks appear. Transfer to a cutting board and let cool. Reduce heat to meadium.
Step 3: Remove steak from marinade, discarding remaining marinade. Place steak on grill and cook 4-6 min. per side, or until desired doneness. Let stand 5-10 minutes
Step 4: To a large bowl, add the tomatoes, cilantro, green onions, cumin, remaining 1/4 c lime juice, and remaining 2 tbsp oil. Cut the corn from the cobs and add to bowl. Toss to combine. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Thinly slice steak and top with salsa.