- (4 - 6 pork chops (2-3 pkgs)) Pork Chop, Bone in
- (16 oz) Green Beans
- (8 medium, cut into 1/4's) Red Potatoes
- (1/2 cup) Olive Oil
- (1 teaspoon) garlic powder
- (1 teaspoon) thyme
- (1 teaspoon) sage
- (to taste) salt and pepper
1. Preheat oven to 425°F. Coat a rimmed baking pan with aluminum foil and spray with non-stick cooking spray or olive oil.
2. In a bowl, mix olive oil, garlic powder, thyme, sage, salt and pepper.
3. Coat each pork chop in seasoned olive oil mixture and place on baking pan.
4. Place the potatoes and green beans in the same bowl and toss in the remaining olive oil, then arrange in a single layer on the baking sheet.
5. Cook for 25 minutes or until pork chops are cooked to 145°F (medium rare) or 160°F (medium) and vegetables are tender.